domingo, 15 de outubro de 2006

solilóquios I

I'd like to make a new post, as i'd like to say new things and i'd like to haven't this bad habit (to transform this place in a "divã").
buuut... nobody is so funny, some waking acid and today isn't a good day.

Today i can say that she's a fucking egoist, the most egocentric person that i never know (maybe just me to be better - haha!).
What do u think about your lovers and friends? Why r u always fakin' the love you can't mean?
Go ahead, talk about YOU.
And sorry, but today you'll not to look to my face and tell me what r u thinkin' about the people, with your pretty life and colder heart (if you have one), today you'd not to point the finger to my way to tell me about my weaknesses (i really said, that i know i'm half Jill and half Jack), to say that u approves or not my dramatical skill, my scandalous laugh or my red underwear... 'cause if u look into yourself, will see that YOU ARE UNHAPPY!

Nenhum comentário: